About Us Overview
Compass360 Feedback Ltd provides a secure, online service that enables clients to use 360 degree feedback to support individuals and teams. We help you collect and collate behavioural data and produce easy-to-use Feedback Reports. We are specialists in 360 degree feedback and offer a premium, bespoke service to clients around the world since 1995.
What Does Compass Do?
Feedback is the foundation for performance improvement
We provide customisable, easy-to-use questionnaires, accessible on desktop, tablet, or mobile and create market-leading Feedback Reports. Our Feedback Wall feature enables Subjects to collect specific feedback on their post-360 development objectives to turn good intentions into new behaviours that are permanent. We offer consultancy support for in-house HR teams and 1-on-1 coaching sessions with managers and leaders.
Our Client Services team offers a bureau service that looks after all of the administration, set-up and project management for you. We do all the hard work so that you can concentrate on running your business. Alternatively, we can create a self-managed site if you prefer to manage the administration yourself. Both options come with responsive personal support from our team here in the UK.
We can transfer your existing competencies and behaviours into our on-line system, or if you don't have your own, you can choose from our extensive library. Our team has vast industry experience, and you can use our expertise to create the right 360 degree feedback project for your organisation.
How can we help you?
Our 360 degree Feedback Reports help users discover how others perceive their behaviour. This enhanced insight and self-awareness enables users to set direction for performance improvement activity.
Our Feedback Reports support personal and professional development by:
- Providing a valid and reliable picture of competence
- Pin-pointing confirmed strengths and areas for improvement
- Highlighting blind-spots and unrecognised strengths
- Detailing verbatim comments from Raters
- Prioritising learning and development needs
- Including an easy-to-use development planning tool
Clients use Compass360:
- As a diagnostic tool to help leaders and managers identify needs ahead of a development process
- For aggregate training needs analysis for groups of leaders and managers
- To evaluate the effectiveness of learning and development activity by completing a 360 process at the beginning, and again at the end, of a programme of learning
- To capture behavioural data that feeds into their performance management process
- As a framework for 1:1 coaching conversations
- As a roadmap for career development
- To inform resource planning activity
- To monitor professional competence in line with governance and control measures